- 1 cup, uncooked Red Quinoa
- 2 1/2 cups water or milk
- 2 large apples
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- Peel and core apples; chop into bite-sized pieces.
- Bring water to a boil in a saucepan; add quinoa and apples. Cover and reduce heat to low.
- Simmer for 20 to 25 minutes or until liquid is absorbed and apples are soft.
- Stir in cinnamon and drizzle with honey (or maple syrup). Serve immediately.
*Cooking tip: This recipe can substitute any RiceSelect Quinoa product, including White Quinoa, Red Quinoa, or Tri-Color Quinoa.