Apricot Chicken Rice Salad
- 3 cups cooked (1 cup raw prepared with chicken broth) Texmati® Light Brown Rice
- 1/2 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, diced
- 3/4 cup dried apricots, chopped
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup raisins
- lettuce leaves
- Whisk together lime juice, oil, honey and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
- Combine rice, chicken, apricots, onions and raisins in large bowl.
- Just before serving, drizzle dressing over salad and toss. Serve on lettuce lined individual serving plates.