- Trim fat from beef steak. Cut steak lengthwise in half and then crosswise into ¼ inch thick strips, season with salt and pepper; set aside.
- In medium saucepan, bring beef broth to a boil. Stir in couscous; cover pan and remove from heat.
- In large nonstick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add beef, ½ at a time, and stir-fry 1 to 2 minutes or until outside surface is no longer pink. Remove from skillet with slotted spoon; keep warm.
- In same skillet, stir-fry bell pepper and onion 2 to 3 minutes or until crisp-tender. Return beef to skillet; stir in barbecue sauce. Cook and stir 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through.
- Arrange beef mixture on couscous; sprinkle with chopped parsley. Garnish with parsley sprigs.
Courtesy of The Beef Checkoff.