- Combine rice, orange juice, water and salt in a 2 to 3 quart saucepan. Heat to boiling; stir once or twice. Reduce heat; cover and simmer 15 minutes
- While rice is cooking, melt 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add almonds and cook and stir until golden, about 2 to 3 minutes. Remove almonds and set aside.
- Melt remaining 2 tablespoons butter in skillet.
- Add chicken; cook until brown on both sides and juices run clear.
- Add orange marmalade to skillet and stir to coat chicken; simmer 5 to 10 minutes to blend flavors.
- To serve, spoon rice onto plate, top with chicken.
- Sprinkle with toasted almonds and green onions.
*Courtesy of USA Rice Federation.