Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
- 1 1/2 cups cooked Arborio Rice
- 1 (15 oz) can sweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 cups cooked, mashed sweet potato mixed with 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- 3 (8 oz) packages cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Additional flaked coconut, toasted
- Powdered sugar
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free graham cracker crumbs
- *regular graham crackers can be used
- 5 tablespoons butter, melted
- Butter a 10-inch spring form pan.
- Combine crust ingredients and press in bottom and partially up sides of pan. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 F
- Using a food processor, purée cooked Arborio, sweetened coconut milk and sweet potato.
- Using an electric mixture, combine cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time. Add coconut milk mixture, lemon juice and vanilla; beat until smooth. Stir in flaked coconut.
- Pour into prepared pan. Place pan on baking sheet and bake until filling is set, about 1 hour and 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven; cool slightly.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or up to 3 days.
- Run knife around edge to loosen; remove pan sides.
- Place on cake plate and sprinkle with toasted coconut.