Minted Orzo with Tomatoes
- 2 cups uncooked Original Orzo
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 tablespoons chicken broth
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup minced parsley
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup fresh mint leaves, minced
- salt and pepper
- Cook orzo according to package directions. Drain, rinse with cold water, drain again, place in large bowl and set aside.
- Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat; sauté onion until tender, stirring frequently, until browned, about 15 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss orzo with onion, broth, lemon juice and parsley.
- Cover and chill if making ahead. Bring to room temperature; stir in tomatoes and mint; season with salt and pepper to taste.