Pumpkin Spice Latte Rice Pudding
- 1 cup, uncooked Texmati® White Rice
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup strong coffee
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- whipped cream
- Combine rice, water, coffee and pumpkin pie spice in a medium sauce pan. Bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, cover and simmer 20 minutes. Stir in pumpkin puree, milk and sugar. Continue to cook over medium-low heat for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and serve warm, topped with whipped cream.